WizontheWeb currently provides clients with a leading edge email marketing services.
1. Conditions of Service Agreement – You unconditionally agree to the following terms (which may be occasionally updated or changed without notice to you).
2. Service Responsibilities – You agree to provide true, accurate, and complete information concerning your account. You will be held responsible for any activities within your account. WizontheWeb services may only be used to send to email lists for which the recipients have opted-in to receive.
3. User Responsibility & SPAM Guidelines – No SPAM! You are forbidden to use WizontheWeb to publish, post, distribute, advertise or link to any: (i) content, site, topic, material or information which is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, infringing, obscene, indecent, or which contains nudity or adult content; (ii) software, content or other material that contains viruses, worms, corrupted files, cracks or that may or are intended to damage the operation of or render inoperable another’s computer, hardware, software, security measures or system or other programs written to defeat the security measures of any computer, system or programs.
4. WizontheWeb may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. You may not register under a false name or use an invalid or unauthorized credit card. We reserve the right to monitor any activity and content associated with your use of our Site, our Software, or our Services. We may investigate any reported violation of our policies or complaints and take any action we deem appropriate, including issuing warnings, suspending or terminating the Services, denying access, and/or removal of any materials on the Site. We reserve the right to report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. We also reserve the right to access and disclose any information relating to your use of our Site, our Software, or our Services, if we feel, in our sole discretion, that accessing or disclosing such information is necessary or appropriate in order to comply with any governmental request, protect our reputation, or to protect ourselves against potential liability. We reserve the right to remove, screen, or edit any content that violates these provisions or is otherwise objectionable to us in our absolute discretion.
5. Fees and Payment
* Payment for Services will be made by a valid credit card accepted by WizontheWeb. Amounts paid for the Services are not refundable.
* You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for paying Fees for all email messages sent through WizontheWeb, regardless of whether delivery of such messages to their intended recipients is prevented or blocked by any third party. There are no refunds for any fees paid.
6. WizontheWeb may terminate this Agreement or the Services, disable your account or put your account on inactive status, in each case at any time with or without cause, and with or without notice. WizontheWeb shall have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination or action.
7. Privacy Guidelines – Your information is for WizontheWeb Email Marketing Administration only, and WILL NOT be shared with any outside person, company or organization.
8. Account Security – You are responsible for maintaining the privacy of your account information, including the secrecy of your password.
9. Liability Exemption – You agree to hold Helen Burbage and affiliates exempt of all blame, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service.
10. Content Ownership & Guidelines – WizontheWeb does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. This also means WizontheWeb claims no responsibility for any content (any information, including audio, video, text, email, or any material) that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service.
11. No Reproduction or Alteration – You agree not to exploit, reproduce, resell, or modify any portion of WizontheWeb.
12. Termination of Service – WizontheWeb reserves the right to terminate your service at anytime, as a result of those actions deemed inconsistent with the spirit or nature of the Conditions of Service. This includes the forfeiture of any pre-paid services.
13. WizontheWeb Proprietary Rights – At any time and without notification, WizontheWeb reserves the right to modify the service within acceptable the boundaries of the application description. WizontheWeb is not responsible for the failure of other, third party networks and devices required to complete the technical processing and transmission of service.
15. Conditions of the Service Contract – Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from WizontheWeb or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Conditions of Service.
16. General Information – The Condition of Services includes the entire agreement between you and WizontheWeb and governs your use of the Service, and has power over any prior agreements between you and WizontheWeb. The affiliation between you and WizontheWeb shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia. The failure of WizontheWeb to exercise or enforce any right or stipulation of the Condition of Services shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
17. The services available through WizontheWeb requires a fee be paid. You are solely responsible for all charges, fees, taxes arising out of any use of your account by you or anyone else using your account. WizontheWeb reserves the right to modify any fees, provided notice is given either by email or through the website.
18. Violation of Conditions of Service – Failure to accept and comply with all Service Conditions will result in immediate termination from WizontheWeb service, including forfeiture of pre-paid service.